About us

Jackson and I were married May 27, 2006. Addy joined our family in June of 2008 and Brylee came almost two years after in March of 2010. They are cute little girls and so much fun! This is our blog about periodic things going on in our family.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Family pictures, Thanksgiving, and, oh, so much more

The month of November has come and gone, and I'm still thinking that Halloween was last week. How unbelievable. First, I have to say that the title of this blog makes the blog sound way cooler than it actually is. We lead slightly monotonous lives, I'm not even going to lie..but it is still worth reading if you don't have much else to do with your day.
So the latest exciting news of the Fish household is that the cutest one of us, Adalynn Shae, rolled over this past month!! She has actually rolled over multiple times the last couple of weeks, but it's kind of hard to get her motivated enough. Adalynn hates being on her stomach, so after she rolls over, she finds herself in a rather tricky situation. It is a little comical. Adalynn is just getting more personality every day. She has discovered the sound of her voice and so many days she fills the silence with her words such as "aaaayyaaa yaa yaa" or just "aaaaaahhhh". It's fun.
We also had family pictures taken a few weeks ago!! Yea! These are taken courtesy of my dad, and I love, love, love them!!






I know what you're thinking...my that is most possibly the cutest baby in the universe. Don't worry.. it's true! That's right, ladies and gentlemen, not
only does she roll over, she takes adorable pictures!! What a bargain.
We had a great Thanksgiving this year. For Thanksgiving we went over to my Grandma and Grandpa Dutson's house. It's always a fun time over there. There were like, oh, I don't know, 40 people or so in her house.. lots of those people being under the age of 10. It's crazy madness like no one's business, but, oh, so fun.
The day after Thanksgiving my infamous friend, Kaci, decided to drag me out of bed at 4 a.m. to go shopping on Black Friday. Actually, I'm not even going to lie, I'm glad she did.. I saved lots of money on our Christmas, and Jackson got almost all of his Christmas shopping done for me without even getting out of bed! Lucky duck.
Last, but certainly not least, our Christmas tree is beautifully sitting in our living room...okay, okay, so it's been up for like a month already, but I just love it the same. Now our tree is being joined by all our neighbors' trees, and our street is just festive like you wouldn't even believe. What a great time to be alive.

7 comments:

Dani said...

Your pictures are all so dang cute! And I think I may have to agree with you - Adalynn may most possibly be the cutest baby in the universe :)

Shamaine said...

Love your pictures! I'm impressed, 4am I got up at 5:30 or 6 and I thought that was early. :) I can't wait to see your baby next year. She's going to be so big by then.

Ryan and Leah said...

Love the family pictures! So Dang cute! I love this time of year! Isn't it amazing how shopping at 4 am can be so much fun!

The Fish Family said...

Those are adorable. She is a cutie pie and I can't wait to spoil her when you get here. (Wait..she will probably already be used to spoiled!!) I finally posted your tag for me. Sorry that it took me forever. I wasn't ignoring ya. We are getting excited to see you so don't dilly dally in getting here!! Phase 10 anyone??! Love ya!

KM Wilsher said...

You guys are all so beautiful! What a treat! Sheila, I think we're out until Jan 18?. . .Let me know when you'll be here! I'd love to see ALL of you! :-)

Westover Bunch said...

Oh my goodness your little girl is adorable!!! What a sweet family

Jeremy and Ruth said...

Those are some cute pictures!!! FOR REALL!! what a cute family!! We need to keep in touch when we move!! it would be tooo sad without any fish's in our lives! :)