About us

Jackson and I were married May 27, 2006. Addy joined our family in June of 2008 and Brylee came almost two years after in March of 2010. They are cute little girls and so much fun! This is our blog about periodic things going on in our family.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I was tagged by Nicole... Woo!

10 Years ago I was:
11 years old.. haha.. and in 5th grade.. boy that's young. I liked to play and I liked friends and I always told myself I would never get married young.. that obviously worked out well... Life appears to have been pretty simple back then

5 things on my to do list:
1. Figure out what to do with like 10 pounds of plums...plums anyone??
2. Also figure out to do with a box of apples.. apples anyone?? .. oh brother...
3. Start decorating our Christmas tree!! Why so early? Because I really want to
4. Clean my house...YES!!
5. Work on transcripts...hmmm.. notice how that's last when it probably should be first


5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice-cream
2. Candy corn
3. Chocolate
4. Those candy hearts that come out for Valentine's day
5. Ice-cream again...oh drat, it appears these are all very sugary

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. pay off my house. no...buy a new house with a HUGE kitchen!! Woo!
2. Finish buying year supply stuff...haha.. boy have I gotten old and mature or what?
3. Buy a truck for Jackson
4. Go to Russia to see my brother when his mission's over
5. Have a HUGE saving's account...that would just rock

5 places I have lived:
1. Boise, Idaho
2. Idaho Falls, Idaho
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Tempe, Arizona
5. Pocatello, Idaho...boy a lot of Idaho

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Waitress at Chuck-a-Rama
2. Teller at First Credit Union..I think is what it's called.. something credit union
3. Court Reporter
....ummm that's it
Lies! 4. Wife
5. Mom


Now I tag:
MANDI (Terry), CAYLA (Fish), KACI (Watkins)

5 comments:

Terry Family said...

Thanks for tagging me I guess. It is the first of many to come, I am sure. I absolutely love the picture of Adalynn in her lady bug costume. She is so cute!! Miss ya and Love ya!!

Misty Smart said...

Hi I am Misty Smart (Neal) I am friends of Jackson and his family. Mostly, debbie and casey. I saw your blog on theirs. What a cute family you guys have. I totally understand and feel your pain about the hunting season. AAAh But consider yourself lucky. Besides hunting deer elk, etc. We have about 20 hound dogs and my husband runs bear and lion all year!! We also have a ranch and so his hunting season is all year long every year, because he has to kill the mountain lions we have there that kill our cattle..anyway, just know it could be much worse. Luckily, we have 4 kids to keep me busy and entertained!! Tell Jackson I said hi and he did really good!!

C&KMillerAcres said...

Hey it's Kylie! My mom told me where to find you guys. I was so excited to see pics of your baby. She's so cute! Our blog is at ckmilleracres.blogspot.com.

kristal said...

I don't know if you remember me. We meet at Deb and Casey's and you were still pregnant...I went to school with Jackson, anyway, found your blog off of Deb's. YOU HAD YOUR BABY! I love seeing everyone from HS"s babies! She is soo cute! Have more!
K, and I wish you lived closer, we'd buy some plums off ya. We are in the same situation with apples though, we've been canning applesuace, apple pie filling, making carmel apples, and we still have a ton! Oh, and it's NEVER to freaking early to decorate for CHristmas, we're starting today. My husband made me hold off...we did it the day after Halloween last year. haha! Anyway, if you want an invite to my blog (so you can SEE who I am, instead of trying to remember, haha) e mail me...chickybumlooka@yahoo.com I had to go private because of freaky stalkers...yuck!

Michelle said...

I'd love a big kitchen too! Cute little meme. It's nice to learn more about you. :)